The Colombian Society of Occupational Hygienists / Sociedad Colombiana de Higienistas Ocupacionales (SCHO) is a non-profit organization that promotes the development of Occupational Hygiene in Colombia through global knowledge and applied research to solve the problems that affect the health of people in the workplace and its environment.
Our vision is to contribute to the elimination and / or reduction of occupational disease in Colombia and our Mission is to promote Occupational Hygiene as a professional preventive discipline in sectors linked to occupational health and general public.
Part of our strategic agenda aims to collaborate and cooperate with other national and international organizations in the promotion and development of the profession as well as represent the Occupational Hygienists of Colombia to national and international organizations.
SCHO is composed of ccupational Health and Hygiene professionals,
- Silica Hazard Awareness
- W201 Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 Thermal Environment
- W503 Noise - Measurement and Effects
- W504 Asbestos and Other Fibres
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
- A1001 Occupational/Industrial Hygiene in the Mining and Mineral Processing Industries
|Person:||Alvaro Araque Garcia|
|Address:||AK 7 No 156-68 of 2601-2602|
|Tel:||+ 57 3167416677|