SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It manufactures on a global scale in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, making distinctly different kinds of products: chemicals, commodity and high performance plastics, agri-nutrients and metals. The company has more than 35,000 employees worldwide and operates in more than 50 countries, with innovation hubs in five key geographies – USA, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia and North East Asia.
SABIC provides professional development courses in occupational hygiene, as well as other areas including engineering and process safety.
- W201 Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 Thermal Environment
- W503 Noise - Measurement and Effects
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
|Address:||417 15th Street, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA|