Paragon IH, LLC has acquired 15 years of combined domestic and international industrial hygiene and safety experience in the construction, nuclear, military and oil/gasindustries. The company has specific experience in identifying, evaluating and mitigating chemical, physical, biological, ergonomic and psychosocial stressors.
Paragon IH, LLC has developed and delivered training courses on Basics of IndustrialHygiene, Evaluation and Control of Hazardous Agents, Chemical Exposure, HazardCommunication, Asbestos Management, Hearing Conservation, Heat Stress Management, Ergonomics, Lead Management, Radiation Management and Emergency Response in line with either USA Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) regulations depending on the country.
- W201 Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 Thermal Environment
- W503 Noise - Measurement and its Effects
- W504 Asbestos and Other Fibres
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
|Person:||Jeffrey Ben Miller|
|Address:||2415 Bruer Lake Rd, New Athens, Illinois 62264, USA|
|Tel||+1 618 960 6977|