OHMS Training provides an international link & accreditation to Australian industry.With our internationally approved training we enable the furthering of your knowledge base and provide a pathway for your international accreditation and assist you in your approach to health and hygiene within your workplace.
We are an Occupational Hygiene Training Association (OHTA) and British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS) approved training provider offering specialist courses that promote safety and health and foster good working practices. Our courses range from introductory through to intermediate technical training.
With Certified Occupational Hygienists, as well as subject matter experts to provide training, it can be assured that only highly qualified staff present all the material.
- W201 Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene (face-to-face training)
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances (face-to-face training)
- W502 Thermal Environment (face-to-face training)
- W503 Noise - Measurement and Effects (face-to-face training)
- W504 Asbestos and Other Fibres (online and face-to-face training)
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances (face-to-face training)
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials (face-to-face training)
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances (face-to-face training)
|Address:||9 Richardson Street, West Perth, Western Australia, 6005|