The New Zealand Occupational Hygiene Society is a network of occupational hygiene professionals who further the practice, professionalism and recognition of the industry in New Zealand.
The NZOHS was officially launched in 1994.
The Society's membership is made up of Professional Occupational Hygienists either working for large companies, private consultants, or government. The Society has also welcomed into its midst, as Associate Members, a larger number of people who are working in the field of health and safety, but have only a part time involvement in Occupational Hygiene.
- W201 - Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- W501 - Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 - Thermal Environment
- W503 - Noise - Measurement and Effects
- W504 - Asbestos and Other Fibres
- W505 - Controls of Hazardous Substances
- W506 - Ergonomics Essentials
- W507 - Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
|Address:||PO Box 3810, Richmond, Nelson 7050, New Zealand|