The New Zealand Occupational Hygiene Society is a network of occupational hygiene professionals who further the practice, professionalism and recognition of the industry in New Zealand.
The NZOHS was officially launched in 1994.
The Society's membership is made up of Professional Occupational Hygienists either working for large companies, private consultants, or government. The Society has also welcomed into its midst, as Associate Members, a larger number of people who are working in the field of health and safety, but have only a part time involvement in Occupational Hygiene.
- W201 - Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- W501 - Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 - Thermal Environment
- W503 - Noise - Measurement and Effects
- W504 - Asbestos and Other Fibres
- W505 - Controls of Hazardous Substances
- W506 - Ergonomics Essentials
- W507 - Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
|Address:||PO Box 3810, Richmond, Nelson 7050, New Zealand|
Courses in the past two years:
W502 Thermal Environment (October 31 - November 03, 2022)
W201 Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene (May 09 - May 12, 2022)
W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances (April 04 - April 08, 2022)
W506 - Ergonomics Essential Course (March 07 - March 11, 2022)
W505 Control of Hazardous Substances (February 14 - February 18, 2022)
W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances (November 01 - November 05, 2021)