Mongolian National Association of Occupational Hygienists (MNAOH) is a nonprofit and non-governmental organization which was established in 2017. Our association has currently 69 members. Our Mission Statement: to promote and advance the health of all at work.
The MNAOH seeks to achieve this by:
- Promoting the knowledge, competence and professional integrity of the occupational hygienists;
- Promoting and encouraging the teaching, training, research and study in occupational hygiene;
- Co-operation with other associations, national and international organizations involved in occupational health;
- Increasing public awareness of the field of occupational hygiene.
- Arranging educational courses, lectures and examinations;
- Modifying the standards of occupational hygiene in Mongolia
The MNAOH supports occupational hygiene activities in Mongolia by providing training, local activities, conference, and a journal.
- W201 Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 Thermal Environment
- W503 Noise - Measurement and its Effects
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
|Person:||Naransukh Damiran, Andrew McCarthy|
|Languages offered:||Mongolian, English|
|Address:||Suite # 607, UB Platinum Building, 4-r khoroo, Bayangol District, Ulaanbaatar 16052, Mongolia|
|Tel||+976 94004884, +976 99037390 (Andrew McCarthy)|