The Institute of Occupational Medicine (IOM) is one of the leading providers of workplace health research and consultancy services. Our expertise extends across a very wide range of scientific disciplines.
IOM delivers accredited and bespoke training courses through a team of highly experienced trainers with years of practical experience as well as theoretical knowledge of their subjects.
IOM's health and safety training has a strong emphasis on health risk management including occupational health and hygiene, human factors and ergonomics, asbestos awareness and emerging risks such as nanomaterials.
- W201 Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene (online and face-to-face training)
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances (face-to-face training)
- W502 Thermal Environment (face-to-face training)
- W503 Noise - Measurement and its Effects (face-to-face training)
- W504 Asbestos and Other Fibres (face-to-face training)
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances (face-to-face training)
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials (face-to-face training)
|Address:||IOM Edinburgh, Research Avenue North, Riccarton, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH14 4AP|
|Tel||+44 (0) 131 449 8000|
|Fax||+44 (0) 131 449 8084|