The Indonesian Industrial Hygiene Association (IIHA) is a non-profit, non-government organization. It has been a member of the International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA) since May 2016.
The IIHA provides industrial hygiene courses such as Health Risk Assessment, Heat Stress, Noise & Vibration, Hazardous Chemical Management, Ergonomics, Radiation Safety, and Industrial Hygiene Ethics.
- W201 Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 Thermal Environment
- W503 Noise - Measurement and its Effects
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
|Person:||Elsye As Safira|
|Address:||Department of Occupational Health and Safety, C Building, 1st Floor, Faculty of Public Health, Universitas Indonesia, Depok, Jawa Barat, Indonesia|
|Tel||+62 21 788 49 033|
|Fax||+62 21 786 34 87|