Our original company was established by the Institute of Occupational Medicine (IOM) in 2012. After nearly 10 years of collaboration and partnership, in December 2021 we became independent as the Institute of Ergonomics and Hygiene (IEH) whilst still maintaining strong ties with the IOM.
The IEH’s focus continues to be Ergonomics and Hygiene. Dedicated to providing innovative thinking and solutions for clients and partners so that they can create safe and healthy working lives for others
Our mission is to create a world of quality work and healthy life for all by providing strategic and innovative solutions for good Ergonomics and Hygiene. IEH will deliver her mission by providing and conducting the following services and professional activities:
- Ergonomics and Human Factors: Our ergonomics and human factors consultancy services aims to help the world manage the interaction between people and their working environment to achieve Quality Work that is Safe, Healthy, Efficient, Productive and Fulfilling.
- Occupational, Public and Personal Hygiene: Our hygiene consultancy aims to protect human health by eliminating and prevent exposure to hazardous agents during work and in all aspects of our daily living.
- IEH Institute: Our institute aim to train professionals and the general workforce and public to manage ergonomics and hygiene at work, in public and at homes.
- W201 Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W503 Noise - Measurement and its Effects
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances
- W506 Ergonomics Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
2 Leng Kee Road
+65 6914 6622