Hygienics [ hahy-jee-en-iks ] - The science of health and the prevention of disease.
We are dedicated to spreading our knowledge and experience as occupational hygienists.
In the field of occupational hygiene, it is well understood that there is a chronic world shortage of competent occupational hygiene expertise. Professional training can be difficult and expensive to access. By delivering effective, experience-based training online, Hygienics are committed to making training more accessible so that we can help to provide the future occupational hygienists that will make workplaces healthier worldwide.
Hygienics training courses are designed to increase your knowledge of occupational hygiene but, more importantly, to develop your skills and confidence to help create healthier workplaces. Courses are delivered by two Chartered Occupational Hygienists with over 55 years of practical experience between them, across a wide range of industries.
- W201 Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 Thermal Environment
- W503 Noise - Measurement and Effects
- W504 Asbestos and Other Fibres
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
|Address:||Adelphi Mill, Bollington, Cheshire, SK10 5JB, UK|