Diamond Environmental Ltd is an established(1991) independent Occupational Hygiene service provider and Training Consultancy.
Our experience in Occupational Hygiene goes back over 25 years. We provide professional, reliable and cost effective services to a diverse range of clients throughout the world.
Diamond is one of the leading BOHS and International OH Module providers, with a very, very successful track record. We use our practical experience to enhance the delivery and understanding of all the courses we run. Delegate numbers are restricted on all our courses to ensure each individual gets the attention they require.
We deliver regular public courses in the UK and in-house at clients premises throughout the world.
All our staff are professionally qualified and have practical experience in a wide range of industries. We also have an excellent reputation for quality and service, and the best bit is we are friendly too!
We are happy to chat about any aspect of our training provision so if you need further information please contact us.
In-house Client Courses
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Assesser training
- Risk Assessment
- Noise measurement and awareness
- LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) testing
- General Awareness training
- W201 Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 Thermal Environment
- W503 Noise - Measurement and its Effects
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances
- W506 Ergonomic Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
- BOHS Certificate of Operational Competence Revsion and Preparation Course
- BOHS Diploma Revision and Preparation Course
Deb Nolan, Lynn Smith
Marsh Green House, Mill Lane, Kingsley, Cheshire, WA6 8HJ
+44 (0)1244 311440