Centre for Labour and Social Security Training and Research (CASGEM) is the first labor institute established in Turkey. It was established in 1955 in accordance with the Supplementary Agreement No. 13 between International Labour Organization and the Turkish Government.
Today, CASGEM conducts training and research activities on every aspect of work life with its capacity and experience, providing information for employers and employees.
CASGEM tries to improve the quality of work life through e.g. occupational health and safety training and research activities. Due to that, as ATP, CASGEM aims to increase awareness of Occupational Hygiene in Turkey through OHTA modules.
Foundation and Intermediate Occupational Hygiene courses offered:
- W201 Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene
- W501 Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- W502 Thermal Environment
- W503 Noise - Measurement and its Effects
- W504 Asbestos and Other Fibres
- W505 Control of Hazardous Substances
- W506 Ergonomics Essentials
- W507 Health Effects of Hazardous Substances
Ms Seval Eroglu Tanay
|Languages Offered:||English, Turkish|
|Address:||Yunus Emre Mah. Kubra Sok. No:1 06145 Pursaklar, Ankara, Turkiye|