July 25 - July 29, 2022
This Basic Principles Course provides core knowledge for an individual to develop a career in occupational hygiene.
It’s also suitable for people who simply need a better understanding of occupational hygiene, such as doctors, nurses, safety professionals, engineers and managers.
- Value occupational hygiene in improving worker health and understand the role of the occupational hygienist
- Understand health hazards encountered in the workplace and identification techniques (foundation level)
- Understand the basics of which exposure assessment, measurement process and control method to use (foundation level)
- Manage occupational hygiene programmes in your work environment
- Basic identification of sources and potential routes of occupational exposure including:
- Chemical exposures
- Thermal environment
- Behavioural science
- Much more…