In-house OHTA Courses
At a time when availability of qualified occupational hygienists is extremely limited globally, OHTA is providing a unique opportunity for businesses to develop qualified occupational hygienists by offering in-house OHTA courses.
A number of Approved Training Providers (ATPs) have already provided in-house courses for major corporations covering more than 100 of the corporation employees globally. Several in-house OHTA trained professionals have already obtained the International Certification in Occupational Hygiene (ICertOH).
Why train occupational hygiene professionals in-house?
- Qualified occupational hygienists are trained within the company who know the company values, mission, processes, and management. This is more efficient than hiring an unknown professional and then training the professional to meet the company expectations.
- In-house courses are more cost effective in training large number of professionals in one place rather than sending each professional to participate in ATP offered courses.
- OHTA training courses are tailor-made to cover business specific processes, exposures, and controls.
- In-house trained professionals are more effective in occupational hygiene functions as the professionals know the business processes.
- In-house trained professionals are likely to stay longer with the business.
What are the advantages of the OHTA training scheme?
OHTA offers an international training scheme and qualifications framework with training materials and certified training courses ranging from introductory to more advanced levels in industrial hygiene and occupational health.